For many of us, Christmas is a time when dietary mindfulness goes out the window and unadulterated gluttony leads to New Year’s laments and extreme resolutions. No longer! We’re here to tell you, you can have a fantastically indulgent, totally delicious Christmas and stay true to your keto lifestyle. What’s more, we’re here to show you how! So, give yourself the greatest gift this season. Follow our direction to treat yourself and your loved ones to a tasty Christmas morning meal, a to-die-for keto Christmas dinner, and make-ahead meals for the whole family. You’ll not only stay in ketosis, you’ll also delight everyone at the table, enjoy yourself along the way, and head into the New Year feeling your best!
The Ultimate Keto Christmas Dinner Menu
No need to even point out that dinner is keto this year if you build your own holiday-dinner menu from the following keto recipes. They’re all delicious in their own right, which means everyone at the table will enjoy the feast, whether they’re keto or not.
It’s always a good idea to give people a little something to snack on while they mingle before dinner. But don’t go overboard. Keto foods are filling! Keep the offerings light so guests will still have an appetite for the main event.
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Keto Cheese Fondue
- Keto Creamy Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Keto Pesto Deviled Eggs
- Keto Artichoke Dip with Fresh Vegetables
The secret to epic holiday dinner parties is choosing an entree (or two) that can feed crowds and are easy to prepare without compromising quality. The following options are all that and more – plus they allow for fantastic leftovers.
- Keto Maple-Mustard Glazed Ham
- Keto Butter-Basted Beef Tenderloin (with optional Blender Béarnaise Sauce)
- Keto Lamb Roast with Chimichurri Sauce
- Keto Osso Bucco with Cauliflower Rice and Gremolata
Salads & Side Dishes
You’ll want to add two or three of these to your Christmas-dinner table spread.
- Keto Air-Fried Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- Keto Cheesy Cauliflower “Mashed Potato” Casserole
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Keto Maple-Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Keto Cauliflower Gratin with Crunchy Almond Topping
- Keto Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing, Blue Cheese, and Keto-Candied Pecans
- Keto Kale Caesar with Parmesan Cheese Crisps
You can finish the evening with something sweet without spiking your blood sugar or kicking yourself out of ketosis if you reach for one of these delicious keto desserts.
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Keto Pecan Pie
- Keto Chocolate-Dipped Macaroons
- Keto Pumpkin-Spice Mousse Tart with Chocolate-Almond Crust
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
The Christmas-Morning Meal
You don’t have to slave at the stove to gather the loved ones around the breakfast table Christmas morning. The following recipes can be made in advance and reheated or whipped together without much effort. The best part? They’re totally keto-friendly and mouthwatering, too!
- Keto Hot Chocolate
- Keto Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- Keto Sausage and Kale Frittata
- Low-Carb Eggs Benedict with Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Make-Ahead Meals to Feed Crowds
The holidays are incredibly busy, and there tend to be more mouths to feed. How do you enjoy the season, make room for shopping and quality time, and make sure people (including you) have access to delicious, nutritious, keto meals without much effort? There’s a simple answer: make-ahead batch cooking. The following recipes feed crowds, can be doubled for even more servings, and can be made in advance, refrigerated, and reheated so the hungry can find something to eat whenever they want.