- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 tsp MCT oil
- 1 oz (4 pieces) unsweetened 100% cacao baking chocolate
- 1½ Tbsp powdered erythritol
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine all the fat bomb ingredients and mix using a hand or stand mixer. Use a tablespoon or your hands to scoop and roll tablespoon-sized balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes to harden.
- Make the chocolate dip: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the MCT oil and chocolate, microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Gradually stir in the erythritol, adding more or less based on your taste preference. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Dip the fat bombs into the chocolate one at a time, roll to coat, then return the chocolate-covered balls to the baking sheet. Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.