- 10 oz sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped and divided (like ChocZero 50% squares (20% off first order)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1/4 cup creamy, unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol-based sweetener (we use Lakanto brand)
- 2 tsp fine almond flour
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- sea salt
- flake salt
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners.
- Fill a small pot one-third of the way with water and bring to a simmer. Place a heatproof bowl over the water, ensuring the bottom is not touching the water. Add to the bowl 5 ounces of the chocolate and 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil. Gently stir until melted, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Evenly divide the melted chocolate among the cupcake liners (about 2-½ teaspoons each). Place the pan in the freezer until the top of the chocolate is firm, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add the peanut butter, powdered sweetener, almond flour, vanilla, and a pinch of sea salt. Stir until sweetener has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon a scant teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture onto the center of each of the set chocolate layer. Use your fingertip to gently spread it into a flat little circle that doesn’t reach the edges. Freeze until the nut butter mixture is firm, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, again fill the small pot one-third of the way with water and bring to a simmer. Place a clean heatproof bowl over the water, add the remaining 5 ounces chocolate and 1 tablespoon coconut oil and heat, mixing until smooth, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Pour about 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer, dividing any leftovers evenly. Sprinkle with flaky salt. Freeze until firm, 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.