- 1/2 boneless uncured smoked ham, 3-1/2 lbs total
- 6 Tbsp spicy brown mustard, such as Gulden’s
- 3 Tbsp sugar-free maple-flavored syrup, such as Lakanto brand
- 3 Tbsp golden Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener or other zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Line a small roasting pan with foil and place a rack on it.
- Place the ham, fat side up, on the rack in the prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the mustard, maple flavored syrup, golden sweetener, olive oil, garlic powder, allspice, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper.
- Brush about half of the glaze over the ham, return it to the oven, bake for 10 minutes, then brush the ham with the remaining glaze. Bake until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the ham registers 140°F (60°C), about 10 minutes more.
- Cover the ham loosely with foil and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Carve and serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
Reviews are closed.
I made this for Easter dinner. It was easy to prepare, and the taste was perfectly savory sweet with the ham. I’m not a big cinnamon fan, so just added a pinch, which was perfect. I used a 5 lb bone-in spiral ham, and found I had to increase cooking time to about 1 hour 20, before it reach 140 degrees. Yum!