FOR THE CUPCAKES
- 1 box Good Dee’s Yellow Snack Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Add the Good Dee’s Yellow Snack Cake mix and mix until smooth.. Gently fold in the raspberries, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Divide the batter evenly into the liners in the prepared muffin tin; they will be about 3/4 full.
- Bake until the tops are golden and a toothpick comes out clean, about for 35 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the whipped cream:. Using a hand blender, combine the whipped cream ingredients in a bowl, then whip to stiff peaks. Top the cupcakes once cooled.