- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners Swerve
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- Position oven rack to middle of oven and preheat to 300°F (148°C) degrees.
- Put paddle attachment on stand mixer. Mix cream cheese, ricotta, and salt on
medium speed, scraping sides of bowl frequently, until very smooth and fluffy,
about 5 minutes. Make sure cheese has no lumps. Add Swerve and beat until
well blended and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips/chunks, orange zest and vanilla. Beat until just combined,
about 30 seconds. Add eggs, one at a time, also beating until just blended. Do
NOT overbeat. Pour filling into 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes. The sides will be puffy and the center will look
soft and jiggle. Set on rack and cool completely. At this point mix the Cannoli
filling together (beat until smooth) and spread over the top of the cake. Cover
and refrigerate, at least 8 hours.
- Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, chocolate, or any additional topping and
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.