- 5½ Tbsp salted butter, ideally room temperature, plus more for greasing
- 1/3 cup brown erythritol
- 1/3 cup granular erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbsp ChocZero maple syrup or sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed or flax meal
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 4 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F (162C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats or grease them with butter.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or with a bowl and electric hand beater), cream the butter, brown erythritol and granulated erythritol on high speed until fluffy and well combined, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix on medium-high speed until combined, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, ground flaxseed, baking powder, shredded unsweetened coconut, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide cookie dough into 18 rounded tablespoon-sized balls and place 8 balls of cookie dough on each of the prepared baking sheets at least 1½ inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are browned on the bottom, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool for at least 5 minutes.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.