- 2 cups shredded zucchini from 2 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp thinly sliced chives, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 200°F/95°C. Place the grated zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, Parmesan, baking powder, 2 teaspoons sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, and 2 tablespoons of the chives. Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- In another small bowl, combine the sour cream, curry powder, lemon juice, and remaining 1 tablespoon chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil, then wait until it’s shimmering but not smoking. Working in batches and avoiding overcrowding, carefully add 1 rounded tablespoonful of the zucchini mixture to the skillet. Tap each mound down to a 1-1/2-inch-wide disc and fry until golden brown on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until golden, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer the fritters to the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with additional salt. Keep the fritters warm in the preheated oven as you finish the remaining fritters.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and repeat frying with the remaining zucchini mixture.
- To serve, arrange the fritters on a platter and serve with the curry sour cream on the side.