- Line the air-fryer basket with a piece of aluminum foil or parchment paper then spray the foil with a little cooking spray.
- Fill a small to medium pot with a few inches of water and bring to a simmer.
- In a heatproof bowl that is large enough to rest on top of the pot without the bottom touching the water, combine the almond flour, mozzarella cheese, 3/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place the bowl over the pot of simmering water. Stir until the cheese melts and the mixture becomes a damp dough, about 6 minutes.
- Scrape out the dough onto a cutting board and let cool enough to handle, 3 to 4 minutes. Working quickly, knead the dough into a smooth ball, pat it out, and cut the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a smooth ball.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dried herbs, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, the Parmesan cheese, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Dip each ball in the herb and cheese mixture, then place it in onto the prepared air-fryer basket. Bake at 400°F (200°C) until they show a golden brown crust, 8 minutes. Let cool for 3 minutes, then enjoy!
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.