A bountiful buffet of rib-gripping goodies. A tailgating party. Bowls and platters of grab-and-grub snacks in front of the TV. However you serve it, food is half the fun of watching football.
The good news is nothing needs to change if you’re living a keto lifestyle. If you’re a guest for a football party, you’ll hopefully find low-carb football finger foods tucked between the chips and nachos (Meat! Cheese! Wings!) But to play it safe, you can always bring a keto-friendly dish or two that everyone will love. Or better yet, host your own party featuring an array of keto foods that are so yummy, no one will notice the difference. Either way, your ticket to the ultimate Game Day feast is in the recipes and store-bought food ideas below.
Keto Football Snacks Recipes
Want to do a little cooking? Try these:
1. Herby Keto Chicken Wings with Lemon-Ranch Dip
Trust us, these are finger-licking fantastic! Get the recipe
2. Keto Beef Sliders with Bacon and Mojo Sauce
Skip the bun, have just as much fun! Get the recipe
3. Keto Jalapeño Poppers
Get ready for all the flavor of nachos, none of the carbs! Get the recipe
4. Moroccan Lamb Meatballs with Yogurt Dip
They’re one-bite meaty morsels with creamy sauce! Get the recipe
5. Artichoke Dip
Serve this creamy-dreamy dish with celery sticks or endive spears! Get the recipe
6. Keto Pizza with Broccoli Rabe, Mushrooms, & Sausage
Make several pizzas in advance, heat, and serve! Get the recipe
7. Keto Instant Pot Carnitas Tacos
With juicy shredded pork and toppings in lettuce cups, who needs tortillas? Get the recipe
8. Keto Beef Stew
Add a stack of bowls and some spoons and let guests serve themselves! Get the recipe
Store-Bought Keto Football Snacks
You don’t have to make everything from scratch to offer an array of football bites. Following are dishes you can create from store-bought stuff:
- Sausage bites with mustard dip: Slice, saute, and stack the sausage on a platter with a side of toothpicks and Dijon mustard.
- Cheese platter: Cube some cheese, add toothpicks, and voila! Gametime keto snacks!
- Charcuterie: Serve an array of salami, prosciutto, and other sliced meats.
- Chicharrones and guacamole: Chips and dip minus the carbs!
Don’t Forget Dessert!
Pile ‘em high and watch ‘em dwindle – they’re that good!
1. Low-Carb Lemon Bars
Easy to grab and devour, lemony and luscious, these bars can be doubled or tripled to feed crowds. Get the recipe
2. Keto Chocolate Cupcakes with Keto Buttercream Frosting
Color the frosting with your team color(s) to customize this delicious chocolate keto dessert. Get the recipe
3. More Mojo Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
These soft-centered chocolate chip keto cookies go perfectly with hard-hitting games. Get the recipe
The Final Word
It’s easy to make and enjoy keto football foods if you have the right recipes or store-bought items. With the recipes and tips above, you can make keto Game Day foods that everyone will enjoy.