- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup erythritol-based powdered sweetener, sifted (like Swerve)
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- sea salt
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar-free white chocolate chips or chunks (like Lily’s brand or ChocZero)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add butter and sweetener. Cream with the butter and sweetener on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Turn the mixer speed to low, then slowly add the almond flour, vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Gently mix until incorporated into a soft dough. Add the nuts and chocolate chips and stir briefly to incorporate.
- Arrange a large sheet of parchment paper on a clean surface. Transfer the dough to the paper, then roll it with your hands into a log about 1½ inches in diameter and 11 to 12 inches long. Immediately refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Place 2 racks in the middle of the oven.
- Place the refrigerated dough on a cutting board and use a very sharp knife to slice the dough log into 30 roughly 1/3 to 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Carefully place each round onto one of the prepared baking sheets 1 to 1 1/2-inches apart.
- Bake the cookies, rotating and swapping the trays halfway through cooking, until they are cooked but still soft in the middle with light brown edges, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Carefully slide the cookies and the parchment paper onto a wire rack to cool and firm up, 30 minutes.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.