- 1/4 cup almond slivers
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored, trimmed, broken into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp garam masala (an Indian spice available at well-stocked grocers)
- 2 tsp ground coriander powder
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice reserved
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Scatter the almonds in a single layer in a pie tin or on a cookie sheet and toast, shaking pan a few times during cooking, until light golden-brown and fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Increase the oven to 425°F (200°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil then sprinkle on the garam masala, coriander, turmeric, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat, then scatter into a single layer.
- Roast, tossing a few times during cooking, until the cauliflower is fork tender and deep golden-brown around the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then add the lemon zest and juice. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with the toasted almonds and cilantro and serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
This is really awesome and so flavorful! Love it
Appreciate the feedback 🙂
This is really really good!! I didn’t have slivered almonds so I used pepita’s as a substitute and the whole thing was delicious!
Thank you for the kind words, Laura. We’re so happy you like the recipe!
Delish. Full of flavor and super easy dinner side dish. I like mixing all the spices, oil and cauliflower in a bowl first, then spread it out on the the baking sheet
Great recipe! Had to improvise with the spices.