- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup granulated brown erythritol-based sweetener (like Swerve)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee granules
- sea salt
- 10 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp (2¾ oz) stevia-sweetened chocolate chips (such as Choc Zero Dark Chocolate Chips - 20% off first order), divided
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an (8 by 8-inch or 9 by 9-inch) baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, instant coffee, and 1/2 teaspoon salt until no clumps remain.
- Fill a medium pot with 1 inch of water. Bring it to a simmer over medium heat, and top it with a heatproof bowl that nestles into the pot’s rim without touching the simmering water. Add to the bowl over the water the butter and 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips, and gently stir until melted and just smooth. Remove the bowl from the heat and whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Gently stir in the dry ingredients just until mixed through; do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth it to evenly distribute. Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and the walnuts. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean with some crumbs clinging, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- Slice into 16 squares, bring to room temperature and serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.