- 1 Tbsp no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 5 (1-gram) packets 0g net carbs sweetener
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, crushed
- 6 cups shredded cabbage mix (green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot blend)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ cups shredded Grab and Go Chicken Breasts (recipe below) or cooked chicken breast, cold
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all Dressing ingredients except crushed peanuts. Cover and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cabbage mix, green onion, and cilantro and stir. Add chicken and mix again.
- Add Dressing to Salad. Toss to fully coat.
- Divide equally among four bowls. Top with equal amounts of crushed peanuts.
- Serve chilled.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.