- metal or wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp brown granulated erythritol-based sweetener (like Swerve)
- 2 tsp dried Italian herb blend
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1½ lb sirloin steak, cut into roughly 1-inch cubes
- 8 oz small button mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced into 2/3-inch thick rounds
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, tamari sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, sweetener, Italian herb blend, salt, and pepper and whisk together.
- Place the steak and vegetables into a large plastic zip-top bag, then add the the marinade to the meat and vegetables. Seal the bag, then gently massage its contents to coat the meat with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 6 hours.
- Meanwhile, if you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water.
- Preheat your grill on high. Thread the kebabs: thread alternating pieces of marinated meat and vegetables until the skewers are filled, aiming for an even distribution on each skewer.
- Place the kebabs on the grill directly over the heat and reduce heat to medium-high. Grill, flipping each kebab every 2 to 3 minutes, until the meat is cooked medium-rare to medium and the vegetables start to char just around the edges, 9 to 12 minutes total. Serve right away.