- 2 (7-oz) packages fettuccine-style shirataki konjac noodles (like Miracle Noodle brand)
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined, rinsed, and drained
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 drops liquid monkfruit extract (optional)
- 1½ Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced red pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 oz mung sprouts
- 2 Tbsp torn fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup salted, roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered, optional
- Prepare the noodles: fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring the water to a boil. Drain the packaged noodles in a colander, rinse under cold running water for 1 minute, then boil the noodles for 2 minutes. Drain and return noodles to the saucepan, and dry noodles over medium heat, shaking often, 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Pat dry the shrimp with a clean paper towel. Season generously with salt and a little pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut aminos, fish sauce, monkfruit extract, lime juice, and peanut butter.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the sesame oil and half of the coconut oil. Add the shrimp and cook until pink and opaque, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining coconut oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, sauté for 1 minute, then add the red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and continue to cook, stirring, until the eggs are soft scrambled.
- Add the contents of the bowl. Toss to evenly coat with sauce, then simmer until sauce reduces and thickens some, about 2 minutes. Add the prepared shrimp and noodles and the sprouts, toss to coat, and continue cooking for 2 minutes more. Season to taste with salt and pepper, garnish with cilantro, green onion, peanuts, and lime wedges, and serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.