- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more for salting the water
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups of water to a simmer. Add the chicken and 2 teaspoons salt and simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes. Remove the pan from heat, cover, and let poach for 20 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate to cool for 10 minutes, then chop the chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken, scallions, celery, and almonds and stir gently to combine.
- Divide and stack the lettuce leaves among dinner plates. Top with scoops of chicken salad, and enjoy.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.