Did someone say cheesecake? Thats right, keto just got even better with this delicious and decedent keto approved cheesecake! Even the most novice baker will be able to pull off this masterpiece.
Makes 12 Slices
1 Slice: 360 Calories, 25g Fat, 3g Carbs, 10g Protein
1. Position oven rack to middle of oven and preheat to 300F degrees.
2. Put paddle attachment on stand mixer. Mix cream cheese, ricotta, and salt on
medium speed, scraping sides of bowl frequently, until very smooth and fluffy,
about 5 minutes. Make sure cheese has no lumps. Add swerve and beat until
well blended and smooth.
3. Add chocolate chips/chunks, orange zest and vanilla. Beat until just combined,
about 30 seconds. Add eggs, one at a time, also beating until just blended. Do
NOT overbeat. Pour filling into 9 inch spring form pan.
4. Bake for about 55-60 minutes. The sides will be puffy and the center will look
soft and jiggle. Set on rack and cool completely. At this point mix the Cannoli
Filling together (beat until smooth) and spread over the top of the cake. Cover
and refrigerate, at least 8 hours.
5. Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, chocolate, or any additional topping and