- 4 to 5 (400 g/14.1 oz) medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large (300 g/10.6 oz) cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium (120 g/4.2 oz) green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small (60 g/2.1 oz) red onion, sliced
- 16 pitted (48 g/1.7 oz) Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup (35 g/1.2 oz) capers, or more olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano or fresh
- herbs of your choice, such as parsley, cilantro, chives, or basil, divided
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pack (200 g/7 oz) feta cheese
- optional: salt, pepper, and fresh oregano, for garnish
- Place the vegetables in a large serving bowl. Add the olives, capers, feta, half of the dried oregano, and half of the olive oil. Mix to combine. Place the whole piece of feta cheese on top, sprinkle with the remaining dried oregano, and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Season to taste and serve immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
PhotographyMartina Slajerova and Jo Harding