The hands-down perfect party appetizer, these tender, juicy chicken drumettes and wings develop an amazingly crispy outer skin in the oven, and they take less than 45 minutes to make from start to finish. Serve them solo or with a fantastic creamy, lemony keto Lemon Ranch Dip (see recipe below).
- 32 chicken drumettes/wingettes
- 3 Tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- sea salt & freshly cracked pepper
- 1½ tsp garlic powder, divided
- 4 tsp mixed dried herbs; such as basil, thyme, marjoram, oregano, and parsley
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line two baking sheets with foil and place them in the oven while it preheats to get them hot.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the garlic powder, the dried herbs, 1 tsp salt & ¾ tsp pepper. Toss until the wings are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Carefully remove the hot pans from the oven, brush each with a teaspoon of the remaining olive oil and evenly distribute wings across both baking sheets. Place in the oven and cook, turning the wings occasionally, until golden brown and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and drizzle the melted butter over them. Toss to coat and return to the oven for 5 minutes more. Transfer the wings to platter, sprinkle with salt and serve.