- cooking spray
- 1 (7-ounce) package large salami slices (approximately 30 slices 3 inches in-diameter)
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 1 cup cubed (1⁄4-inch cubes) Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup drained and diced sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 long wooden or metal skewers
- Preheat the oven to 420°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the salami slices on the prepared baking sheet and top each with equal amounts (in order) of chicken, cheese, tomato, then basil.
- Fold the salami around ingredients like a taco (keeping the cheese centered) and poke a skewer through the midsection to keep it secure. Thread equal amounts of folded salami onto the six skewers, with 1⁄4-inch space between each salami so they are not touching.
- Arrange the skewers on the baking sheet spaced 1 inch apart and bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.