When we say “crazy,” we mean CRAZY GOOD! How else could we describe a super-luscious cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream dip flavored with bacon, diced chicken, two types of cheese, spinach, and a kiss of garlic? Serve this warm dip with keto bread, pork rinds (also known as chicharrones, here are two of our favorite brands), fresh cut veggies, or with just a spoon because you will want to gobble it up all by itself.Note: this recipe calls for cooked boneless, skinless chicken thighs, so plan accordingly.Optional: for a spicy kick, add Tabasco or Cholula hot sauce.
- 6 slices uncooked bacon, diced
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (or tamari or liquid aminos)
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs cooked and diced
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Lightly grease a 7 by 7-inch baking dish (or comparable size).
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, and soy sauce. Stir in the bacon, chicken, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the mixture in one even layer in the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, then bake until bubbly and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve immediately.