- waffle maker
- cooking spray
- 2/3 cup fine almond flour
- 3 Tbsp granulated brown erythritol-based sweetener
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (95°C). Place a wire rack on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat a 4-slice grid waffle maker on the high setting and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon/nutmeg, salt, eggs, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract. Blend until mixed through and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into the prepared waffle iron, making sure to cover the entire waffle plate, corners, and edges with batter. Close the lid and cook, checking every 3 minutes until they are deep golden-brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set the finished waffles on the prepared wire rack and transfer it to the oven. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
I love these waffles! They’re so easy to make and so delicious. My son loves them too! I used a small electric waffle maker and they came out perfect.
Looks delicious! I do not have a waffle iron. Can I use a griddle and cook them like pancakes?
Give it a try 🙂
Perfect breakfast treat even though I love crispy waffles.
easy to make and delicious. even my son who is not keto or gluten free loved them!
Thanks for letting us know, Jessica! We’re so glad you like them. <3
very tasty, fluffy.. super yummy!
Turned out great. Used small electric waffle maker. Like others said they are soft not crispy but still delicious. I mashed up some black berries and raspberries on one for my son he loved it!!
These were really tasty! I like crispy waffles but these were still really good. I used allspice instead of nutmeg or cinnamon because I’m a weirdo and it reminds me of Christmas.
The recipe was easy to follow, loved all the ingredients, and The waffles came out fluffy, not crispy like so many waffles. I cooked for only 5 minutes, and my husband said they tasted great! Thank you.
Fluffy and delicious
Can’t wait to try these