- waffle maker
- cooking spray
- 2/3 cup fine almond flour
- 3 Tbsp granulated brown erythritol-based sweetener
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- sea salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (95°C). Place a wire rack on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat a 4-slice grid waffle maker on the high setting and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon/nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, eggs, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract. Blend until mixed through and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into the prepared waffle iron, making sure to cover the entire waffle plate, corners, and edges with batter. Close the lid and cook, checking every 3 minutes until they are deep golden-brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set the finished waffles on the prepared wire rack and transfer it to the oven. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.