- 6 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp powdered erythritol or low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol or low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- To prepare the crumble, add the almond flour, powdered erythritol and salt to a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Melt the coconut oil over low heat on the stovetop or in a microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, then add it to the bowl. Stir the coconut oil into the dry ingredients well to coat the almond flour and achieve a sandy, crumbly texture. Place the bowl in the refrigerator while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- For the cheesecake layer, add the cream cheese and powdered erythritol to a small mixing bowl and mash together with a spoon. Then, add the yogurt and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl and gently crush them with a fork.
- In the bottom of four ramekins or serving glasses, first place a layer of the crumble, then the cream cheese mixture, then the crushed raspberries. Repeat the layers again, so that you will get a mix of crumble, raspberry and cheesecake with each bite. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
I made these raspberry cheesecake dessert it was so good I wish I could send you a picture of the ones that I made
I added lemon juice to the yogurt and a little bit more low carb sweetener . Delicious!
This is so delicious! This will be a go-to dessert recipe I will use often!
Hooray, Dana! Thanks for the feedback!
Looks delicious…the only recipe posted that I can afford to buy ingredients. Need more low cost keto.
Della. Thank you so much for this feedback. We take it seriously and strive to make keto approachable for everyone. If there are certain types of keto recipes you’d like to see, or those featuring specific ingredients, please let us know.
I made these the other day, (I have one more left!) They are delicious! I feel like I’m cheating! They are very filling! Next time I’m going to try them with blueberries!😋
Hi Tonnette! Thanks for sharing your feedback. They are something, aren’t they? And SO easy!