- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol-based sweetener (such as Swerve)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1½ cups unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped keto-friendly nuts (we used 1/3 cup each of pecans, macadamia nuts, and almonds)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sweetener and cinnamon and stir until the sweetener is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla, salt, coconut, nuts, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, and flaxseed meal. Stir evenly to coat with the coconut oil mixture. Reduce the heat to medium and toast, tossing often, until the coconut, nuts, and seeds are a bit toasty but not burned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spread the cereal in one layer onto the prepared baking sheet to cool and crisp.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
This is AMAZINGLY delicious! Thank you!
Absolutely the best!
That seems to be the consensus! Hope you find other recipes on our website that your family enjoys.
It is delicious we had it over Greek Yogurt this morning for breakfast, I added cranberries and Monk chocolate chips crushed 1/2 cup. The only thing I noticed was it had an odd
smell, but other than that I really did enjoy it.
Fantastic cereal! I used hazelnuts, macademia and pecans so it added a few net carbs but its worth it! Thanks for a great cereal recipe!
Amazing. Better than traditional cereal. We’ve made it with a variety of spices and you can’t go wrong.
This recipe is absolutely fantastic! Talk about have your cake and eat it too.
Delicious. I like to add a few Sugarfree chocolate chips. I keep a measuring cup in the container so I won’t get too carried away.
Nut cereal. One day somebody will put this in a box and make… thousands!
Really good stuff, thanks!
This recipe is so good…….almost too good! I can’t stay out of it!
Beware! This stuff is sooooo good, it’s super easy to munch. Luckily, it’s filling too, so you can portion out a serving and get seriously satisfied. I like to keep a little in a container for quick on the go energy.
I like this with a triple cream yogurt 17% fat and a smattering of blueberries