- 9-inch round baking dish or pie dish
- 2 tsp butter, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1½ cup heavy cream, divided
- 1/3 cup erythritol-based granulated sweetener, such as Swerve
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tbsp erythritol-based powdered sweetener, divided (we used Swerve)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease the baking dish with the butter, then place it on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a blender, combine the half-and-half, 3/4 cup of the heavy cream, the granulated sweetener, vanilla extract, xanthan gum, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and the eggs. Blend for 10 seconds. Add the almond flour and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds more. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Scatter the blueberries evenly over the top of the batter, then bake until the top is golden brown and set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the remaining 3/4 cup heavy cream and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the powdered sweetener. Whip on medium-high speed until soft fluffy peaks form.
- Dust the remaining 1½ tablespoons of powdered sweetener over the top of the clafoutis and serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.