- 4 (6 to 8-oz) chicken breasts
- 1 wheel Boursin cheese
- 2 eggs
- 12 slices pancetta
- 2 cups ground pork rinds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C, or gas mark 5). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each chicken breast in half being careful not to cut all the way through. We want to leave one side attached so we have a pouch. Fill each chicken breast with one-quarter of a wheel of Boursin cheese.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them. Drag the pancetta through the egg and wrap it around the chicken breast. Each breast usually takes 2 to 3 slices of pancetta to cover completely. Make Sure you have covered the cut end of the chicken with pancetta.
- Roll the wrapped chicken breast in the pork rinds and place it on the baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. Allow the chicken to cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.