- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices (3/4 oz) each sugar-free sliced ham (like Applegate Naturals)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 5 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried parsley), optional
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190C°). Spray 6 cups of a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place a slice of ham into each sprayed muffin cup, pressing the bottom and sides, and slightly overlapping if necessary to form a cup.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the bell pepper, zucchini, and one third of the salt. Cook and stir until mostly softened, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a medium bowl. Add the eggs, parsley, onion powder, water, and the remaining salt. and the pepper; whisk to combine.
- Evenly distribute half of the cheese among the ham cups, top with the egg mixture, then top with remaining cheese. Bake until puffed and set with only the slightest jiggle in their centers, 15 to 18 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Turn out the egg cups and serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.