- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease 6 muffin tin cups with the olive oil. Fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Place 6 of the eggs in a medium saucepan, then cover them with water by 1-inch above the eggs. Bring to a boil over high heat, cover the pot, and remove from heat. Let sit for 3 minutes, Transfer the eggs to the ice water. let cool for 5 minutes, then gently peel the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, mustard, and parsley. Divide the sausage mixture into 6 equal portions, about 3-1/2 oz each.
- Thinly coat your palms with olive oil. Shape 1 portion of the sausage mixture into a ball, then flatten it in your hand into an oval, about 2-1/2 by 4 1/2-inches and about 1/3-inch thick. Place an egg in the middle of the oval then wrap it around the egg. Pinch the meat edges together and smooth them so there are no gaps or bumps.
- In a small bowl, beat together the remaining egg and the half and half. Place the pork panko in a shallow bowl or pie plate. Roll the sausage-covered eggs in the egg mixture, then gently in the panko to get good, even coverage. Place each breaded egg in a greased muffin cup.
- When all eggs are prepared, bake in the oven until crispy, golden, and cooked through, 25 minutes. Season with a little salt and pepper and serve right away.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.