- 6 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp powdered erythritol or low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol or low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- To prepare the crumble, add the almond flour, powdered erythritol and salt to a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Melt the coconut oil over low heat on the stovetop or in a microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, then add it to the bowl. Stir the coconut oil into the dry ingredients well to coat the almond flour and achieve a sandy, crumbly texture. Place the bowl in the refrigerator while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- For the cheesecake layer, add the cream cheese and powdered erythritol to a small mixing bowl and mash together with a spoon. Then, add the yogurt and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl and gently crush them with a fork.
- In the bottom of four ramekins or serving glasses, first place a layer of the crumble, then the cream cheese mixture, then the crushed raspberries. Repeat the layers again, so that you will get a mix of crumble, raspberry and cheesecake with each bite. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.