- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol-based sweetener (such as Swerve)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1½ cups unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped keto-friendly nuts (we used 1/3 cup each of pecans, macadamia nuts, and almonds)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sweetener and cinnamon and stir until the sweetener is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla, salt, coconut, nuts, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, and flaxseed meal. Stir evenly to coat with the coconut oil mixture. Reduce the heat to medium and toast, tossing often, until the coconut, nuts, and seeds are a bit toasty but not burned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spread the cereal in one layer onto the prepared baking sheet to cool and crisp.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.