- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free tamari
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1½ Tbsp warm water
- Red chili flakes, optional (for garnish)
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, tamari, lime juice, vinegar, and warm water. Whisk until well combined, thinning it with a little water if it’s thicker than you’d like. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.