- 2 Tbsp granular Swerve or Lakanto (1:1 Sweetener)
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 1.5 oz Square One Botanical
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 5 blackberries, divided
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- crushed ice
- In a ramekin or other small bowl, combine the sweetener and boiling water and stir until dissolved. Stir in the lemon juice, then reserve the simple syrup.
- Fill a highball glass with the crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 1 sprig of rosemary with 3 of the blackberries. Add the simple syrup, Square One Botanical, and a scoop of ice. Shake, then strain into the prepared glass. Spear the remaining 2 blackberries with the remaining rosemary sprig and add it to the glass to garnish. Enjoy!
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.