- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol-based sweetener (like Swerve)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- sea salt or salt
- 1½ cup ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients, then pulse a few times to break down the ice cubes. Turn the blender to high and blend until thick and smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides and adding 1 tablespoon of cold water at a time (up to 3 total) if the shake is too thick.
- Divide between 2 glasses and serve with straws and spoons.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.