- 3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp milled golden flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add the cold brew coffee, cream, flaxseed, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and stevia to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and pulse until thick and creamy, tamping down as necessary.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
This was delicious. Creamy and rich. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is I couldn’t get it to blend evenly. The ice slush kept floating to the top. Might’ve been operator error 🙂 It was no big deal, though. I kept a spoon in it and gave it a good stir before each sip.
I used 2 T powdered swerve. Wonderful!
Making this again as I’m craving something coffee and cold…my former favorite is a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and this hits the spot! I use less sweetener and regular flax seed as I don’t have the milled golden flax. Yummy!
I was hoping it would be a little sweeter. I’m sure some will love it, but it was a bit too nutty flavored.