- 2 cups (7 oz) pecans
- 1/3 cup (3 oz) tahini
- 1/4 cup (1.3 oz) sesame seeds
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chile flakes
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 oz chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp (24 g/0.8 oz) nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) water
- Preheat the oven to 285°F (140°C) fan assisted or 320°F (160°C) conventional.
- Roughly chop the pecans or place in a food processor and pulse until chopped but still chunky. Place the pecans in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Use your fingers to press the mixture into a medium baking dish (about 8 × 8 inch [20 × 20 cm]); use a silicone baking dish or a regular baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 25 minutes or until crispy. Remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly. Slice into 8 bars with a greased sharp knife. Store in a sealed container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
PhotographyMartina Slajerova and Jo Harding