- 1 large (24 oz) cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets (yielding about 5 cups)
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 slices cooked thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley, divided
- In a heavy pot with a lid, bring 1-1/2 inches of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower. Reduce the heat to simmer, cover, and let steam until tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain the cauliflower and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir in the bacon, shallot, celery, green onions, and 1 tablespoon of the parsley. Add the cauliflower. Season to taste. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with the remaining 1 tablespoon parsley and enjoy.