- 1 (13.5 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder or raw cacao powder, sifted
- 5 Tbsp granulated Swerve sweetener or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 Tbsp espresso powder
- 1 oz 100% dark chocolate, unsweetened
- 1 oz pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- sea salt
- In a small, heavy-bottomed pot, combine the coconut milk, cacao powder, sweetener, espresso powder, chocolate, vanilla, cardamom, and a pinch of salt over medium heat. Stir gently and occasionally with a spoon (not a whisk) until the chocolate melts and everything is smooth and well combined, 8 to 10 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour the cooled mixture into 6 (3 oz) popsicle molds, then place the pops in the freezer. Insert the popsicle sticks after 1 hour, and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the pops from the molds by dipping them in hot water for a few seconds to loosen them from the pops, place the pops on the prepared baking sheet, then wrap well with plastic wrap and keep frozen until use.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.