- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup granulated erythritol (such as Swerve)
- 1 (4-oz [113-g]) bar unsweetened baking chocolate, broken into small pieces
- keto-friendly sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- chocolate shavings, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C, or gas mark 4) and place a rack at the bottom.
- In a large saucepot, combine the heavy cream, half-and-half, vanilla, egg yolks and sweetener. Whisk the ingredients together. Turn the heat to simmer and add the baking chocolate. Stir the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes until the chocolate has completely melted into the cream.
- Pour the pot de crème mixture into four 4-ounce (113-g) ramekins. Place the ramekins in a baking dish and pour warm water into the dish. The water should be level with the chocolate in the ramekins. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
- Enjoy with some sweetened whipped cream and extra chocolate shavings for a garnish.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.