- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 small yellow onion, peeled and grated
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Divide mixture into four portions and shape each into a patty.
- To Cook on the Stovetop: Preheat a large (preferably cast-iron) skillet over medium-high to high heat. Add patties and turn heat down slightly to medium. Cook about 4–5 minutes per side until the internal temperature is 165°F and patties are fully cooked. Serve.
- To Cook on a Grill: Line grates with foil and lightly spray foil with avocado oil. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Add patties and grill 5–6 minutes per side until the internal temperature is 165°F and patties are fully cooked. Serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.