- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ Tbsp fresh orange zest
- 2 (8-ounce) center-cut pork chops (at least 1" thick)
- In a large zip-top bag, mix together the lemon juice, oil, water, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and orange zest. Add the pork chops, squeeze the air out of the bag, then seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1½ hours. Using a clean paper towel, pat dry the pork chops dry (do not wash off the marinade).
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high. Turn the burners down to medium if using a gas grill. Add the chops and cook covered 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Uncover and cook, flipping occasionally, another until the meat’s internal temperature reaches at least 145°F, 4 to 5 minutes depending on thickness of pork chops and if they’re bone-in or boneless. Remove from the heat and let the meat rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
The marinade was delicious and the pork was not dry. Keeper!
So glad you enjoyed the recipe. Please try others.