- 2 lbs boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 (16-oz) jar (2 cups) keto-friendly salsa, such as Frontera Mild Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 1 (10-oz) package fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 8 oz (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz sour cream
- 1½ cups Keto Guacamole (see recipe below) or your favorite guacamole
- Season the beef with the chili powder, cumin, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Select the Sauté setting on a 6 or 8-quart electric pressure cooker; adjust for high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to the pressure cooker. Add the seasoned beef and sear on all sides, about 8 minutes total. Add to the beef 1 cup of the salsa and 1 tablespoon water. Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 40 minutes. Allow the pressure to naturally release from the cooker for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the beef from the liquid to a rimmed plate, then shred with two forks. Return the meat to the pressure cooker to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the cauliflower rice and cook, tossing often, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, arrange serving bowls of the beef, cauliflower rice, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and the remaining 1 cup salsa and let everyone build their own bowl.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.