- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 small yellow onion, peeled and grated
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Divide mixture into four portions and shape each into a patty.
- To Cook on the Stovetop: Preheat a large (preferably cast-iron) skillet over medium-high to high heat. Add patties and turn heat down slightly to medium. Cook about 4–5 minutes per side until the internal temperature is 165°F and patties are fully cooked. Serve.
- To Cook on a Grill: Line grates with foil and lightly spray foil with avocado oil. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Add patties and grill 5–6 minutes per side until the internal temperature is 165°F and patties are fully cooked. Serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
I love the look (and promise) of this recipe but would also love the recipe for the cucumber salad beneath it, if available, before I attempt this wonderful looking dish.
The cucumber salad recipe is also on our website! https://keto-mojo.com/recipes/creamy-cucumber-salad/
So glad I found this recipe! Followed it to the letter, except used turkey instead of chicken. Hubby put on foil on the grill and it turned out juicy and flavorful. Will be making it often during griling season!
These are delicious and so easy! I used turkey burger since I did not have chicken, and it worked well. Also, there is no oil included to cook the burgers, I used some coconut oil. Pair with an Un-bun!!
We’re so glad you enjoyed them! They are indeed easy and delicious! And yes, we didn’t cook with oil, but if you do, just be sure to recalculate the macros, if you’re counting them! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!