Who needs take out when you can make it at home without all that added sugar! A delicious take on a favorite carb heavy Chinese dish, our Beef Lo Mein does NOT disappoint!
Add to my Shopping ListGo to my Shopping List
- 8 oz beef, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger or 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp Sambal Oelek chili paste or chile garlic sauce
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 Tbsp liquid aminos or tamari
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Add the meat to a large frying pan with the oil and spices (garlic, ginger, chile paste) and brown.
- Add the cabbage, zucchini noodles, liquid aminos, and rice vinegar. Saute on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until the noodles are just slightly tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.