- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped, lighter bottoms and darker green tops separated
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp granulated brown erythritol-based sweetener
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1½ Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 13.5 oz (about 4 cups or 1.5 10-oz frozen bags) cauliflower rice, heated
- Season the chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large skillet with a lid over medium-high heat, heat the coconut oil to shimmering hot. Add the chicken and cook, uncovered, turning occasionally until the chicken is semi-firm and golden in spots, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, pepper, white and light parts of the green onion, the chili garlic sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water. Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and add the sweetener, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Bring to a boil and let the liquid reduce a bit, 4 minutes. Mix in the cashews and heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drizzle the sesame oil and sprinkle the scallion greens onto the cashew chicken. Serve immediately with the heated cauliflower rice.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3 pending] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.