- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp refined coconut oil
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp ground flax meal
- 3 Tbsp diet Ginger Ale, can substitute seltzer water or Zevia
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp brown erythritol (Swerve or Sukrin Gold)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (176°C) and line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that the bottom and long sides of the pan are lined with one sheet. The sides of the parchment paper can trimmed just above the pan.
- Cut up the butter and place the pieces into a small saucepan. Melt on low and remove from heat. Add the 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil to the butter and set aside. You don't want the butter to be hot because this will affect your eggs once you add it to the mixture.
- Crack the ROOM TEMPERATURE eggs into a bowl and mix well with a hand mixer or stand mixer on high for a full 2 mins!
- Slowly stream the oils into the egg mixture while mixing on low until everything is incorporated.
- Combine ground flax meal and the 3 Tbsp of diet ginger ale/ or club soda in a small bowl and let set aside.
- Combine the almond flour, brown erythritol, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt together into a small bowl. Mix all of these ingredients together with a fork until well combined. Then, little by little, add it to the eggs. Then add the ground flax and diet gingerale mixture and GENTLY fold into the mix.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and smooth the top surface of the bread with a spatula. Place in the oven to cook for 45-50 minutes.
- Let the bread cool on a cooling rack for at least 40 minutes before slicing!
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
This is actually the best bread I’ve made on keto. I used MCT oil vs refined coconut, flax/psyllium blend, and regular ginger ale. Theses just happened to be what I had on hand. The texture is great, not eggy. The smell is awesome. It toasts beautifully. Definitely will be making this every two weeks!
This bread is so good!! I substituted 2/3 c of green banana flour for every cup of almond flour (almond four bloats me). Only had strawberry Zevia, so I used it. The green banana flour has a neutral taste and there wasn’t enough strawberry for the flavor to come over. The bread came out like a pumpernickel bread. So delish!!!
This is the best loaf recipe I’ve tried. The bread is nice and dense so you can slice the loaf thinly and get a lot of slices out of one loaf. It’s delicious toasted.