- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup (4½ oz) diced ham
- 1½ cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips (about 3/4 cup total)
- 20 oz (about 5 cups) fresh or frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 green onions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or Tamari
- In a large heavy skillet or wok, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham, broccoli, and peppers, and cook, stirring a few times, for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables begin to soften and take on a bit of color, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the white parts of the green onions. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the egg. Cook, stirring frequently until the egg is cooked, 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the soy sauce and the green parts of green onions, toss to combine. Serve.
Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This is at no cost to you and all proceeds go directly to the nonprofit Ketogenic Foundation [501(c)3] to assist with their mission funding education and research into the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. Keto-Mojo in no way profits from these links.
This was the best part of our keto pork dumpling meal! We doctored it up with a little chili paste to add a little kick, and used 3 eggs instead of 2, but all I can say is…yum!!
I was a bit skeptical on this one, but it actually turned out way better than I thought. I was concerned about the texture with replacing the rice, as well as the flavor of the cauliflower vs the rice, but again, pleasantly surprised.
I modified it slightly, as I usually do because I didn’t have the red pepper handy, but otherwise it went well! Give it a shot, one more way to get back one of those things we sometimes miss when cutting out those carbs!