- 4 (8 oz each) medium zucchinis, ends trimmed
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped toasted pistachios
- 8 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise into long, 1/2-inch thick strips, then place them in a large plastic zip-top bag. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Seal the bag and gently massage the contents to thoroughly coat the zucchini in the marinade. Set aside for 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Remove the zucchini from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Place the zucchini in a single layer on the grill. Cover, then let cook, undisturbed, until solid grill marks appear and the zucchini is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the reserved marinade and the feta cheese. Gently stir to combine, then taste and add more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Arrange the grilled zucchini on a platter. Drizzle with the feta-marinade dressing, sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and mint. Serve.