- 2 (10-oz) bags microwaveable cauliflower rice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp butter or ghee
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp crispy-cooked bacon crumbles
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F (165°C). Following the package directions, microwave the cauliflower packages one at a time until hot throughout, usually 3 to 4 minutes. Working quickly, in a mixing bowl combine the hot cauliflower, 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, the Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and butter. Stir until melted and combined. Stir in the garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Spread mixture into a 9 by 9-inch (10-cup / 2.5-quart) casserole dish, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, until the cheese is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle the bacon and green onion on top, and serve.