- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol-based sweetener (like Swerve)
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Position a rack in the center of the oven.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the almonds, coconut flour, shredded coconut, sweetener, and salt. Pulse until the almonds are the texture of coarse cornmeal, and there are still visible bits of the almonds, 10 to 12 long pulses. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture starts to clump, 8 to 10 pulses. Sprinkle the cold water over the mixture and pulse a few more times until combined.
- Remove the dough to a 9-inch pie dish. Press the crust evenly and outward, working it up the sides of the dish until it’s evenly distributed on the bottom and sides of the dish and is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place the pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet, loosely tent it with aluminum foil, then bake on the middle rack until dry, set, and golden, 22 to 25 minutes. Set aside to cool.